Monday 17 September 2007

Stopping Smoking Blows Dead Bears!

So I decided to stop smoking again over the weekend and I had my last fag at about 2355 last night. I stopped about 5 years ago when Pud Jr's mum fell pregnant with Pud Jr and I didn't smoke again until he was about 2 years old. I then stopped again when I was with former Mrs P, even though she still smoked, but for some reason I started smoking again and I've been smoking every since. Why have I decided to stop? Well I want to be more healthy physically to aid me mentally plus most of my family die from heart disease or cancer so I'm bound to get cancer of the heart at some point so I might as well lower my chances of developing something nasty!

The last times I quit were dead easy but for some reason today I am really irritable and could kill some cunt I tell you! It says that 20 minutes after your last smoke your blood pressure returns to normal. The lying bastards! I can tell you 14 hours after your last fag your blood boils and its pressure is through the roof! 8 hours after your last fag your blood oxygen levels improve and your chances of having heart attack fall but the chances of you smashing someone in the mouth for just looking at you increase by about 3.5x. I can't wait for another 10 hours when all the Carbon Monoxide leaves my body and apparently my lungs start to clear out mucus and debris. It'll be even better the day after when my sense of smell and taste improve so not only will I be coughing up phlegm and shite from my lungs all day I'll be able to taste it better and smell it too. Can't fucking wait! I don't remember it being this hard before but I'm determined to stop especially as the wank weather will be here soon and with smokers now being social outcasts and forced outside to face the elements!

I had Pudding Jr over the weekend and was pissed off to find out that he started school and his fucking mother didn't tell me. I'd have loved to have been there for his first day of school but the psychotic whore kept me in the dark about it. Slag! I had a right moan at her the other week because she's lazy with him sometimes and even though he's 4 she was putting a nappy on him for bed and giving him milk from a feeder bottle. I told her this was bollocks and that he'll never be able to stop at schoolmates houses as they'd rip the piss out of him and she seems to have taken note as he slept in my bed with me without even asking for any milk and was dry in the morning. Mattress and bedsheets 1, Pudding Jr 0! We had a good time together and he wouldn't stop kissing me the soppy little get! Making the most of it though because now he's at school he'll want less and less of me.

Anyway, about 30 minutes before closing on Sunday a woman and 3 lasses walked in and ordered some beers and I knew one of them so greeted her by saying "What you drinking bitch?" and we had a natter. When they left one of the lasses has lost her phone so was looking for it and just came out and said "You've got gorgeous eyes. They are dead sexy!". Well they are pretty fucking nice if I may say so myself and women love them! Anyway I said nothing and just smiled then after she found her phone she gave me her number and said "I'll be seeing you again sexy eyes", gave me a peck on the cheek and walked out! LOL! Of course I stored the number as you never know when the presence of Pud's pork will be requested! Not heard fromthem since, probably never will!

Former Mrs P and I are getting on well again which is always good. There are still a lot of feelings flying around and I think there is still some chemistry there too which is always nice. We we chatting at silly O'Clock on Sunday morning and we were laughing out heads off at the shite we were coming out with. She's a crazy bitch and has got more and more sarcastic and quick witted but then again she has learned from the master, aka Me, although she argues it's from her dad she gets it from! Whenever we are getting on my poker playing improves, it's weird! If ever I make it to the WSOP then I'll have to take her with me as a good luck charm!

Speaking of poker, I have played fuck all, not a single hand, mainly due to Full Tilt being wank and taking forever with my withdrawal. Thankfully I have been given a $50 loan until this clears so I should be able to play tonight. Part of the terms of the loan, which I stipulated, were I played 4 games of 4/180's on Stars and I promised 15% of my action from these 4 games. So if by some major miracle I won all 4, my loan guy would receive $179.96 back for his $50! Would be nice! I'm going to play these games tonight and I can't wait to hit the table with my new attitude and without being fuelled on ale! I have to go drop an external hard drive off in Wakefield when I get back to the pub from work but I should be logging on about half seven or something like that if you wanna say hi or sign up for a couple of games. I'm looking forward to hitting the tables, well I say that now but will probably want to kill someone about half an hour into them!

Two big congrats. First to Annette_15 who has been killing online this year but has just won £1m and a bracelet for taking down the WSOPE in London aged just 18. It's great for poker if it attracts some new, fresh fillies into the game! Also, congrats to UkGatsby who went real deep in Event 5 of the WCOOP on Stars for a $10.7k score. Nice work mate!

That's all for now. Some proper poker content should appear tomorrow if I manage to play 4 games tonight! Take care all.

2 comments:

Amatay said...

Puds Pork ahahahahhahaha

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the pork, the poker and the Stopping the ciggies!!! Looks as though you have a promise whenever you need it though!! lol.