Sunday 7 October 2007

Is This Some Sort Of Sick Joke?

Well the change to full ring seems to have done fuck all and variance has decided to follow me to these plains and continue to fuck me without kissing me! I swear, after someofthe hands I saw tonight I fully expected Jeremy Beadle to walk into my room and say I was on TV for a prank played by the guys at Raise The River!

Not only have I had to deal with the hands I told you about in yesterday's post, I have now just had to deal with the following:

KK vs AA AIPF = Suck my cock

AA vs 65s = Lick my balls. I actually see why he stayed in but still fuck off

TT vs AK = WTF does he think he beats here the retard? Thanks for throwing the King up on the river just to really fuck me off!

Boat over Boat = Meh, whatever

AQ vs JTo = Again, blow me Poker Gods (amen)

So 541 hands and a loss of $17 and change. Only positive thing to come out of this session was I could 8 table very easily and tried to open more but Full Tilt won't let me so I'll be 8 tabling later today which means around 500 hands per hour. Surely my luck has to change soon.

Watch out, Beadle's about!

4 comments:

Spunksock said...

Some sick plays there by villains. I'm sure it will turn around for you soon bud.
Keep sending those txts! ;-)))

p.s. LOL the word verification on here looks remarkably like "whinger".

pokertaswegian said...

Looks like a bad run Pud. Hang in there mate. The down swings are when you learn the most I reckon. I have come out of every one a better player.

Kirby the German Roofer said...

Roofer is BACK BABY!

Check the blog Bitch.

Jumping Jim said...

Alright Pud, pretty sick stuff.
I know the feeling where you are just sure Beadle is gonna come walking through the door.

GL