Saturday 24 November 2007

Frustrating Start To The Campaign

I manged to play a whopping 5 SnG's last night,cashing in two, bubbling two and donking out of one in 6th place to record a loss of $1.50. The play in these is so horrific I think I'm going to play no less than 8 games at once and just play ABC poker and a few plays based on Poker Tracker stats and not even try to play the player as they are retarded!

I started off playing pretty poorly on 4 tables after my month off and made a couple of weak bluffs that even David Blunkett would have seen but I soon settled down and got to work. I quite liked this play with T8s where I just knew the fish was chasing a flush, pure aggression rules the day!

Am I thinking wrong or was villain's preflop call horrific in this hand which I bubbled? How the fuck can he flat call a raise and reraise with JT? Oh it was suited! My first attempt at a chat ban followed the hand but I didn't succeed! My luck against JT continued in another game where the fucking hand cracked my KK, then this wanker calls on the bubble with QJo? His comments of "haha bye" were met with me ranting but still no ban despite calling him a Norweigan cunt. Never mind.

I did manage a 3rd and 2nd but I should have won the game where I came 2nd because the fish was so bad but it was midnight, I was knackered, had Mrs P asleep with her head on my lap and I ended up pushing with rags, he called with better rags which held. If I'd have won that I'd have been in profit for the night but whatever. Planning to hit 10-12 SnG's tonight whilst Mrs P watches X Factor of all things so hopefully the wheels of profit will begin to turn once more. If I can make more than $10 profit by tomorrow I'll play the Bloggerment for the first time which should be fun!

Thanks for reading and good luck at the bubble!

2 comments:

Jumping Jim said...

Alright Yorkie.

The beats will keep coming at those sit n gos mate! 90% of the players are proper retarded. Don't know how half of them work out how to turn their computer on to be fair.

Hope it gets better for you soon mate. GL

Amatay said...

First bloggerment was it fish?? and u finished 3rd didnt ya? n1.

Remember that Wombol dude?? Well i just checked his blog and it turns out he aint a gonna like we first thought. Gotta a big smile on my chubbay chops when i just read his post. Dunno y cause i have never met him lol. Just thought id let you know fish because i remember chatting to you about him, laters