Wednesday 5 September 2007

Wheels Of Fortune Continue To Turn!

I didn't log the amount of hands I planned to last night, in fact I didn't even log onto Ultimate Bet, instead I opted to carry on trying to rape Party Poker using the free $50 they gave me last week! Things are going really well in the world of Party and I managed to rathole another $25.64 back to Neteller last night after more success playing PL Omahahahaha. I'm really getting into this game now and am feeling what hands to play. All I need to work on is my bet sizing like when to bet pot etc but that will come with time. So far I have turned the free $50 into $105.93 and I still have the $50 to play with until about September 15th I think. Good times!

Those who have followed me from my old hacked blog will know that the life God's love to turn my doomswitch on and the mother fucker has done it again. As you know I jet of to Lanzarote tomorrow, for a long weekend, at 1535. No problem there, I can get a train from Dewsbury straight to Manchester Airport at about 1030 to get me there for lunchtime, plenty of time to check in and mince about the shops. I land back at Manchester at 0030 Monday morning and the first bastard train out of there is at 0302! WTF! There is no fucking way I am hanging around a semi-closed airport for 3 hours. It gets worse though! If I wait 3 hours for the train I won't get home until 0630 because the cunt takes me to York first where I change trains. Jesus! I've looked at National Express and their first coach is about 0500 and the cunts have a habit of crashing lately so my only other choices are staying in a Travel Lodge for the night or get a Joe Baxi back home. Either way I'm probably looking at the thick end of 50 sheets when I get back. Bad beat!

I'm wanting to get some more pictures on my blog so I've dug out my camera but now can't find the charger. FFS! The camera on my phone is pretty good so I might have to use that for a few snaps I suppose. Talking of photo's does anyone know the legality of taking pictures of people without their consent? I see some right fucking sites out and about and would like to share them with you but obviously don't want the boys in blue hunting me down for being a perv! It wouldn't just be people though as I have a decent eye for a good photo and I think they brighten the place up a little!

I also seem to have become some sort of semi-shrink! Ages ago I was off my face and couldn't sleep so joined Lycos chatroom (I know stop laughing) and got chatting to some 18 year old Polish bird called Ewa (pronounce Eva obv). We exchanged MSN's and talked bollocks in slightly broken English. Anyway, last night I was playing on Party and she IM'd me and asked how England was blah blah blah and she seemed really down in the dumps saying that she didn't think anyone liked her, especially at college and she couldn't talk to her parents or friends about it because they think she's ok and would just say that she's mourngy. I got chatting to her and told her about when I was her age and how I wanted to be in the popular crowd but was too shy etc and it seemed to cheer her up. I told her if she needed to chat she could talk to me and she replied "Thank you. You is so nice person. It helps talking to you, my friend from England :)" So Pud does some good in the world for a change, it's amazing how just 10 minutes of your time can actually make someone's day and it made me feel really good about myself. Pud the councillor, who'd have thought that?!

I'm working the bar tonight and have some last minute things to do for my holiday so don't know if I will get to play at all. I'm going to try squeeze in a couple of hours though as losing 4 days is going to damage me a little although I do have Monday from work so will probably have a poker day once I've finished unpacking and showing off my tan! LOL!

Take care guys and good luck at the tables!

Bankroll = $173.27
Needed = $4826.73

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good holiday you rigged-ass fuck.

Amatay said...

Party is the best m8. Have a nice time in Lanzorote feesh

Swifty said...

Matt

That train gets into Huddersfield at 4.10. Surely it would be cheaper to get a taxi from there than stay overnight?

And you're assuming 1) that your flight lands on time 2) It doesn't take an hour to get your luggage.

Cafes etc are open. I know because once I ended up there by mistake having slept past Huddersfield on a train from Leeds. Ahem ;)

Anonymous said...

uh oh, I can see a Polish bride looking for a British passport Pud!!! hahahahahahahahahaha

Anyway, have a good holiday mate!

Anonymous said...

I bet you look like a giant greasy kebab now you sunburnt cock. LOLZ!

Kenn said...

have a good one mate and if you dont pull there is always POLAND!!! lmfao!!

get in you dirty little biatch