Thursday 27 September 2007

F.A.C.T

Every now and again my fellow bloggers and I have the misfortune of coming across what can only be described as F.A.C.T. No it's not that advert you see at the cinema, the Federation Against Copyright Theft it is a new term I have coined and stands for Fucking Anonymous Cowardly Twats. As bloggers we've all encountered them at some stage either having read one of their comments on someone else's blog or having had one left about their own page. The serve no purpose but to put people down to try and big themselves up.

I remember a while ago when former blogger Micro Limit Donkey started getting anon comments on his blog telling him he was shit at poker and stuff like that. I mean what was the fucking point? Paul is a good lad and at that particular time his poker playing was still in it's infancy and when he blogged he asked questions so he could improve and when he had the knowledge and skills no doubt help others. Then some FACT comes along and shoots him down and makes him feel like shit. I, myself, had a load of them on my old blog, mainly after a post which some saw as racists. Rather than display their own names and blogs to slag me off and give an opinion they hid behind false names and Anon's. Why? Ask them. These people are the sort that you see twitching the curtains all night but only take any action if they themselves are directly affected. Scum in other words.

So why this post? Well sometimes people wind me up when they just go out on unprovoked attacks for no reason. They can say what they like to me as a general rule but when they start to piss of mates and family it gets my goat. Some total tool calling himself Chris T has for some reason started leaving comments on our very own Amafish's blog, calling him out for being arrogant amongst other shit. I mean this cunt, Chris Twat that is, doesn't seem to be able to comprehend that this is Amatay's writing style. He's never seemed arrogant once since I've read his blog or comments on other's blogs, just entertaining and a damn profitable poker player to boot and someone who is willing to help lesser players. This cock then comes along and berates him and then even starts on me telling me to get back to the micros and get some Prozac! LOL! I mean I've never once proclaimed my excellence in poker for a start and to start bringing mental health into it is bullshit Chris. It doesn't bother me as such but the fact you brought it up after someone was open and honest shows you for what you are. It could have cut deep to someone recovering from mental illness who isn't as strong but you didn't give a fuck.

So what makes Chris and his fellow FACTs tick? My first thought was lack of hugs as a kid but then I thought about it a bit more and it's probably too many hugs from that special uncle mum used to date, you know the one where they played "pin my tail in the Chrissy" and how you had "special secrets" and always had a faint smell of tuna about you? Or maybe how at school people laughed at your ill fitting clothes or the fact you were in the bottom set for subjects and were bullied or the fact that you know that absolutely nobody would bat an eyelid if you dropped dead right now, who would miss you honestly? A few of these are probably ringing true and you're sat there nodding to yourself, all alone where ever you are and no doubt you'll continue to leave acid comments on people's blogs.

Get a grip FACTs, the blogging community, for the whole, is a great thing to be a part of. Just accept that some people have an entertaining writing style and some are in it just for the laughs and shock horror, some people win decent cash playing poker on the same rigged software you play on. Rather be anon or semi=anon show us your blog addresses and let us judge your work.

That's all for now, rant over, DIAGF, GFY, GIFAFI etc etc

1 comment:

Amatay said...

lol. cheers Pudd