Wednesday 12 September 2007

SnGays And Poorly Poker Tracker

Well I am well and truly settled back into the English way of life after only coming back from my break about 36 hours ago! It's amazing how you just slot right in as if you've never been away! The only real problem I had was keeping warm so I wore my hoodie most of the day because I was chilly despite it being pretty nice yesterday. To use an Amatay term, I minced around most of the morning after my huge 3 hours worth of sleep before deciding it was time to jump back into the grind to try and catch that fucking Cadmunkey who is tearing up the tables at the minute!

I reloaded onto Full Tilt mainly so I could 4 table with ease and earn rakeback. Ultimate Bet is quick as fook but I can't play more than 2 tables effectively plus the hand histories are a pain in my nad bag and I got fed up of missing hands and the fucking tables flashing and beeping at me all the time. Anyway, I sat down at a 4 tables of NL10 6-max and proceeded to fold, fold and fold again for good measure due to shite cards and also because I wasn't overly concentrating. I then was dealt Cowboys and ended up shipping $5 when I got it all in on a 8 high flop with a shorty and of course he had a set the cunt! I must learn that decent raises from unknowns on seemingly raggy flops often mean sets. I was playing like a right spaz so sat out, logged off and had a fag.

Whilst on holiday I ran some figures for multitabling SnGs and came to the conclusion that anyone with half a brain could learn to beat them up to a decent level, say the $33's, whilst playing 6-8 tables. SnGays have always been my downfall but I did ok for a spell when 6 tabling before so thought I would give them a try again since you can play them almost automatically and the standard of play is awful. I had a great start and had an ROI of around 55% from my first 18 games but then started to run into so total fucking donk plays by villains and also got too aggressive in some situations mainly because I was tired after not really sleeping the night before. I went through a spell of not cashing in 7 straight games which brought me down to Earth with a bump but managed to finish 1st and 2nd in my last two which put me back to a positive ROI of just over 11.5%. I shouldn't have played my last set of 6 to be honest because I accidentally registered for a standard SnG where I ended up finishing 5th after being sat next to Cogsgoigne from Raise The River. I played a total of 34 for a measly profit of around $9 which took me to break even for the day!

I managed to break my Poker Tracker too and have lost all my data from my SnG's from yesterday and my ring games too which I'm a little pissed about so I'm going to start from scratch. I'm still going to aim for the $5k from my initial $59.91 deposit but I'll have to start reporting from now instead because all my figures will be wrong. I'm also doing a sub-challenge where I am wanting to hit $2k profit by no later than December 31st so that I have a short term goal to focus on too. It's my bar shift tonight so I'll only be able to hit the tables for an hour before hand and depending on my tiredness when I've done I'll either do another hour or two or just go straight to sleep as today will have been a long day after my week off! Full bankroll figures and progress chart to follow later.

Before I go I thought I'd post this rather sick but funny joke that I received when on holiday:

Jane Tomlinson's family have requested that she is buried underneath Luciano Pavarotti. This is so she can raise another Tenner!

As it says at the end of Loony Tunes, "That's all folks!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi! its spunksock now not cadmunkey thank you very much..
So what IS your bankroll actually at now lad?
I was hoping to be at $500 by the time you got back to Blighty but fook me its hard work these micro games. Cant bluff a donkey!

Yorkshire Pudding said...

I think it's almost spot on $170 Mr Sock

Amatay said...

I like the picture lol. Also stop nicking 'my' language biatch, its an infringement on copyright, ill take you to court and sue ur ass!

Kenn said...

so u give up on those 180 sng's mate?

i need to build my roll again and dont quite no where to start again, any ideas?

Anonymous said...

good luck with it Pudd.

Check In The Dark said...

Whoops,

Heard a variation of that joke - responded to a RTR post with it - copywrite theft - noooooo