Saturday 6 October 2007

Pretty Graphs And A New Direction

Ah, things always look better after a night's sleep and I'm back to being positive again! My bad run last night really got to me because I felt I was playing solid but variance was kicking me square in the balls again! I am pleased though how I made the decision to call it a night and not play again until today because in the past I have carried on playing when I'm not focussed and that leads to bigger losses and chasing money.

Pud Jr is currently trying to make the biggest mess he possibly can with all his toys, Cbeebies is on the box and I've been flicking through my database to see how much of a donk I actually am! According to Poker EV I am "owed" around $30 so I wasn't as in front as I thought but this doesn't take into account coolers like my KK vs AA or my J9s vs Q9s on a Q9J board against a weak LAG but it does show I've been sucked out on to the tune of over a buy-in at NL25. Now I know this isn't a great amount but it still pisses me off as I like my Poker Tracker to have all green figures!

I love 6-max for the action involved and the fact that the weak players are horrific but the variance is massive in these games especially when, like last night, I sat at a table and it turned out every single villain was using PAHUD and was a 2+2 member! Talk about wank table selection! So after a brief chat with Spunk Sock I am going to go back to NL10 and play Full Ring, probably 6 tables, and play my usual TAG game which should be very profitable against these donks. My bankroll is currently $301.54 so I amnicely rolled for NL10 and I will take a shot, but probably drop 2 tables, when I hit $350, dropping back down to NL10 if I drop back to the $300 mark. It's time to play my A-game consistantly again and not worry about beats as they happen and bad beats happen more to a good player as we get our money in good more often!

Anyway, here's my stats for 6-max and some pretty graphs!





I'm not going to get to play until about midnight tonight with me having Pud Jr today and then I'm working from 1900-2300 but I still plan on hitting 500-750 hands before I go to sleep and then I'll be getting up at a reasonable time tomorrow and hitting 2k hands before I start work at 1500. This should then keep me on course for 20-30k hands for the month.

Thanks for reading and best of luck at the tables.

1 comment:

GB said...

yeah ive read up on it seems a good thing, not risking my own money for a change which is a good thing! we all know how lucky some of them fish get!