Wednesday 17 October 2007

Has Pudding Finally Gone Mad?

What's this, two updates in two days?! Thought I'd fire off a blog entry before I head to the hospital for my blood sample taking. I'm not scared of needles but I'm not looking forward to it because it's a pain in the arse taking blood from my arms because I have some pretty nifty scars and for some reasons my veins love to hide too, the cunts!

I mentioned yesterday that I have had no motivation to play poker at all and that has continued and I don't know why. I've pretty stressed out at the minute with the work issues, house issues and some other shite too so maybe that's the problem. I did play in a $2.25 180 man SnG on Full Tilt yesterday and managed a fantastic 120th! LOL! My final hand I call amin raise on the button with 9h8h and end up getting it all-in on a 6h7hJc board and miss every fucking out twice and the min-raising cunt's J7o holds! I mean WTF!

So why the title of this blog? Well I'm going to force myself to play some poker today and tomorrow and it's going to be fixed limit hold'em! I'm literally going back to basics and back to my roots to see if I can get the real itch to play again. I made most of my poker profits through fixed limit so I reckon I can do it again. I've set aside $125 which is 250BB for the $0.25/$0.50 tables on Full Tilt, the lowest they offer and I plan to 4 table these games for a few hours today to see if I can get back into things. I have a feeling that after half hour I'll be reaching for the Prozac and razor blades but nothing ventured nothing gained I guess.

I'll try update later but right now I'm off for a coffee in town with (potential?) Mrs P then off to the hospital for a gallon of the red stuff taking out! I'll get back to my normal postings soon, I just have to be very careful these days with the stalker-aments going on!
Thanks for reading and best of luck at those crazy tables!

No comments: