Tuesday 16 October 2007

Overdue Update!

Since my "win" in Mansion I've hardly played any poker whatsoever and have even closed my Mansion account. I tried to play a few $11 SnG's on there during peak Euro time and every hand I timed out so I emailed support telling them how shit their software is and why on Earth didn't they move to iPoker as planned. Two hours later I received and email telling me that my account was now closed and my money transfered to Neteller! LOL!

I have been signed off sick from work for one week due to anxiety and have been prescribed what is essentially Prozac and asked to go for a full blood test which I am going to do today or tomorrow. I've got another appointment on Friday as my blood pressure was quite high for a 26 year old and my resting pulse was 108! Heart attack on toast or what, I must have been a bit shittier that I'd given myself credit for! If things are still the same I should be off next week too.

There have been massive developments on the potential Mrs P front too which basically paves the way for her to be Mrs Pudding! It's a very private matter so it won't be discussed here as of yet and there are still some pretty big hurdles to overcome and move out of the way but things are looking great on that front. Long way to go but things look priomising. Just hope nothing happens to fuck things up like is usually the case when things go good for me!

Still not sorted a house yet although I need to get a wriggle on because the landlord has handed in his notice. I've a couple of numbers to ring and will be getting onto those after this blog update I should imagine seeing as I have fuck all else planned! It's all pretty stressful and it could be a pain because one of the places I am asking about is fully furnished and I have most of my stuff here and nowhere to put it plus I'm going to be short changed at work and this month is going to be expensive as fuck plus there's not long until Christmas either. FFS!

I think that's about it. I have withdrawn a large chunk of my roll as I am peppermint and have a few things I need to buy and vans to rent so I have $150 on Full Tilt which I am going to use for the rest of the month. Well I actually have $146.70 as I entered a deep stacked Omaha MTT last night for some fucking reason. No I wasn't pissed before you ask!

Sorry if this isn't the usual Pud-style update but I'm doing this on a whim and haven't had any motivation to play or write anything poker related for a week now with other things going on in my life right now. I promise though I will be hitting the tables at some point today and tomorrow!

Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables!

7 comments:

Amatay said...

ahhhh there you are Pudd. Good to see things are going well what with the bird and that mate. Goodluck with the house and all that bollocks too mate, sounds like a bit of a nightmare

Anonymous said...

Great news about the Mrs mate! Good luck in finding a new gaff. Take it easy and get that blood pressure down!

The 80th Minute said...

Good luck with the house hunting.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! More people should read it. If you want, you can register your blog www.pokerweblogs.com. It is free and and it automatically updates when you do an update, so visitors of our site can see when you updated your blog. The big advantage is that it will attract much more visitors to your blog.

Anonymous said...

finally done it!!!seen as you write about me i might as well say hi!!remember wat ive told u and stop worrying!! xxxxxxxxxx

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Hi there gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by!

It's my job to worry you know that by now!

Anonymous said...

Online poker - Free $50 Shark bankrolls for start playing
No need deposit bankrolls for play
Just register on one of poker partals and sign up absolutly free bonuses.