Monday 22 October 2007

I'm Still Alive!

Hey readers, if you still visit here! I'm alive and well but I've had no motivation to do anything really because the meds the doctor prescribed me knocked the shit out of me! I ended up paranoid and worst of all they totally took away my appetite and I love my food! From Tuesday morning until last night all I had to eat was half a tin of soup, half a chicken kebab and a cornish pasty from Greggs! Was hungry all day yesterday and ended up getting a curry which after not eating for half a week wasn't the best idea I've ever had! Let's just say it was explosive!

I've played the odd SnG and a bit of fixed limit and also a little stud too but nothing to shout about. I'm off work again this week so I should be hitting the tables a bit more although my roll is only around $120 so I might have to 6-table the $2.25 SnG's or something or I might even bite the bullet and 4-6 tbale the horrific NL10 tables!

Stay tuned because I feel my old self returning and hopefully I'll have someposts in the next few days to keep you entertained!

4 comments:

Amatay said...

Nice balanced diet feeesh

Big Black Dog said...

A Ruby on an empty stomach? i bet it was explosive!!! gl when you get back on the tables.

Swifty said...

Nice to see you're still around if not exactly on top form ;)

Jumping Jim said...

ya, curry idea doesn't sound too good, but then nor does limit poker, you must be a masochist mate.

Hope you come back strong :)