Thursday 22 November 2007

Site Decided And Mini Challenge!

I've decided to ply my trade on PokerStars, at least until the New Year when I will be setting myself some longer term plans to make some decent cash. My reasoning for this is how quickly the games fill up on Stars, how great they are for multitabling on a shitty laptop screen, I have some sort of bonus (I think) pending and the fact most of my RTR buddies mainly play there.

With my roll being a paltry $50 I have decided to spice things up a little and set myself a challenge to keep things interesting and stop me going totally crazy whilst I grind out the $1.20 SnG's on Joker*/River*/Rigged*Stars (*delete as applicable). I have made a post here on Raise The River just for the sake of it. For you lazy bastards who can't be bothered clicking the link here is my mini challenge that must be completed before 0000 on 25th December 2007.

  • Play 300 $1.20 SnG's

  • Make at least $100 profit from said SnG's (approx 30% ROI)

  • Get chat banned from PokerStars support

  • Send humerous email to PokerStars support re: Chat Ban

  • Play in at least one Bloggerment

  • Abuse BurnleyMik everytime I bump into him at the tables. If chat banned relay my abuse through someone else via MSN

  • Win the remaining place in the DTD Wild Card tournament

  • Teach Kenn how to flat call
Now abusing Mik should be easy as it is my standard procedure when I log onto Stars so I can tick that one off my list right away. Playing in the bloggerment should be easy too but now I don't work Sunday's I'd like to spend some time with Mrs P so may need clearance to play! I might not be able to play the Wild Card tournament on DTD so this may have to be scrubbed off and teaching Kenn to flat call when he's probably removed that button from his screen is almost impossible but I can but try.

Being able to play 300 SnG's in 30/32 days and still maintain a 30% ROI is going to be difficult but it should be doable if I don't drink or go on Pudding Tilt. The play is horrific but that's what we want long term and although 300 games isn't a massive amount it should be enough to get on the good side of variance, fingers crossed. I won't be and can't play everyday so I'm going to have to really grind when I get the oppurtunity.

Finally, the chat ban. I've seen loads of people banned for calling someone a fish or typing in the card they want to see over and over again which is stupid. I've called people wankers, cunts, twats, bastards, wished AIDS on them, told them I hoped their tampon turned into a hedgehog and even said Lee Jones sucks cock and I've not come close to a warning. Maybe my chat account is rigged. This is the hardest part of the challenge because I need someone to report me and the fuckers won't. To make it fair I won't just sit there typing "I hate Jews" in Mel Gibson stylee I have to get banned for berating a fish!

Should be fun!

3 comments:

Rosie said...

I've tried incredibly hard to get my chat banned on Stars too.. I don't know how you're going to do it. Maybe you need to get someone to report you for abusive remarks?

Swifty said...

300? In a month?

Bug-eyed-athon!

Binner said...

You should have called it the 'Christmas Pud Challenge' sounds better.....change it now!