Thursday 22 November 2007

Ol' Blue Eyes Is Back!

Like a phoenix from the flames and bloke's cock first thing in the morning, Pud rises again! I've just received an email telling me that my phone line is now ready for 8MB broadband internet all I have to do is connect my "Livebox" and away I go. Small problem though Orange you cunts, I do not have my "Livebox" yet! I came home yesterday to a card through the letterbox saying they'd been but the parcel needs a signature so they'll try to deliver again today, hopefully Mrs P will be in to sign for it so I can get playing again, especially as she's off out Saturday night as it'll give me something to do!

I'm surprisingly awake today despite being woke up by step Pud a couple of times last night. First time was 0055 when it felt closer to 0600 and we stuck him in bed with us so he'd stay asleep. The previous night Mrs P hardly slept and it didn't help that step Pud kicked her and wriggled like a worm next to her keeping her awake so me being the nice guy I am, and also used to Pud Jr kicking ten lumps out of me when he sleeps over, I offered to be a barrier between them! When I woke up, late, this morning, Step Pud was in the middle of us and I wasn't sure how it happened so I text Mrs P. Apparently in the middle of the night he climbed over me and over my head and got close to his mum. By all accounts I told him to fuck off, which I don't remember, but I feel bad for telling an 11 month old to fuck off but I suppose he was sat on my head!

As I said earlier Mrs P is off out on Saturday night with a couple of mates and despite it being the first night I've not worked on a Saturday, so I'll be on my own, I'm not bothered. I'm going to get myself 4 cans, a nice piece of steak and hopefully play some poker until she comes home pissed up! She really needs a break and a good night out because all the recent goings on have taken their toll for obvious reasons. One by product of the stress is she keeps doing silly things which have included putting on two pairs of pants, looking for her phone when it was ringing in her hand, washing herself in shampoo then conditioner instead of shower gel and looking for her slippers when they were already on her feet! It's actually quite funny and she'll kill me for putting it on here but hey ho! A night out with the girls should do her well and then I can be really sympathetic on Sunday morning when she's rough as a badger's arse! I've no step Pud until Sunday night, possibly Monday as he's going to his dad's tonight and then his grandma's and back to his dad's which will give us both, especially Mrs P, some much needed unbroken sleep!

Nothing much else going on really if I'm honest. We've Pud Jr staying over Friday night but he's well behaved and never a problem, I've to deliver a cooker to Leeds on Saturday morning, show my sympathetic side to a hungover Mrs P on Sunday and then possibly drive to London and then Burnley on Monday. Hopefully somewhere in between that I'll be able to fit in some poker and start earning some cash again. On which note, would anyone be able to do a transfer of either $30 on Stars for Full Tilt or $20 on Full Tilt for Stars as I can't deposit and have my roll, for want of a better word, spread across the two!

As always, thanks for reading and good luck at the tables!

*****EDIT*****

Mrs P text to say she's signed for my "Livebox" so I could be back online tonight. Also, the bottom of our fridge is full of wine. Unfortunately it's not still in the bottle!

2 comments:

Binner said...

Mate, did you get the £ from Dialadealer for the link you have put up?

Yorkshire Pudding said...

I certainly did sir, he's legit